Monday, July 15, 2013

Dirty face???? Purify it!!!

Hey you guys so like you all know makeup is my thing but even though I love makeup using too much of it could cause you to break out which leads to scars and then large pores, wrinkles and so much more but hey don't worry I have a something that could help so you can control some of the problems. First of all you always have to always have to clean your brushes and and use clean hands when applying makeup but the #1 thing for me is to always cleanse your face! I clean face prevents a lot of damage and suffering. I know they're a lot of good face wash cleansers out there but the one I've been loving is Purity from Philosophy, This is an amazing product because it is really gentle and your skin feels super clean after you're done washing your face. This products claims to rapidly dissolve dirt and makeup while deep cleaning your pores also its designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin, and is the claim really true?????? well yes it is!. I have never felt and seen my skin with such improvements. what I love about the most is that my skin reacts very well with this and doesn't feel dry after I wash my face which is good. So over all I love this product and I recommend this. 

Here is the price for this product, they have different size bottles and each retails differently

3 oz  $ 10.00
8 oz  $ 22.00
16 oz  $ 33.00
24 oz  $ 41.00

I know is a little pricey but believe me your skin will love it!

Research results from Sephora site:
-100% reported that the cleanser is gentle enough for the eye area.
-97% reported effective removal of dirt, oil, and makeup.
-97% reported a clean, residue-free finish.


I hope this helped you in your search for a really good face wash, Please don't forger to follow me and if you have any questions please comment below
 and if you want more of me here 

You can also see me, subscribe, like, and follow me @

♥ Website
www.makeupbys.com
♥ YouTube channel
www.YouTube.com/confessions ofamua
♥Twitter
@comua21
www.Twitter.com/comua21
♥Instagram
@comua21

No comments:

Post a Comment