Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Challenges + News!!!!

Hey you guys I hope you had a wonderful 3 day weekend I sure did.... Well you guys I had my little time off and now it's over unfortunately but doesn't mean I'm not having any fun.... So I decided to do the 3 minute Makeup challenge, I thought it was going to be easy but guess what?????? It was not easy at all. I was like a chicken with its head cut off. I didn't know where all my things were at even thou I placed everything that I needed in front of me that still didn't work. Now I know that its hard to do something in 3 minutes and one of them is makeup..lol Well I'll be posting my video pretty soon. This week is going to be a little hectic for me because I have a lot of things to do. One of those things has me overly excited and that's going to Generation Beauty this weekend YAY!!!!! I am so excited i'll be meeting a lot of beauty gurus and i'll be learning a lot from people that have made YouTube their careers. Some of the people I'm excited to meet are Kandee Johnson, Michelle Phan, Jessica Harlow and so many more. I will be doing some vlogs if they let me so I can show you the things that went on so check out my YouTube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/user/confessionsofamua to see my vlogs about G.B. ... So you guys till next time have fun and enjoy life to its fullest!!!! Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to follow me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment