Friday, May 24, 2013

Sail with Sigma!!!

Hey you guys so today I posted my latest video on youtube, I decided to take a look from Sigmas Resort Palette and replicate that look for you guys the steps are really simple and the look is amazing! If you guys don't have the Sigma Resort palette don't worry another cheap alternative is Bh Cosmetics. Bh cosmetics is a really good product, the colors are so pigmented and you get a lot for a what you buy.

If you are interested in any of these products you can visit their websites @

 sigmabeauty.com         BHcosmetics.com


So you guys here are some pics of the look I replicated and also the link to my video I hope you guys enjoy it!!!
                                     


                                        http://youtu.be/dayRSQokPio























No comments:

Post a Comment