Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SIGMA!!!

So I will be posting my new video very soon about some things I bought and I love, this video is all about the things that I just wanted to try out because I heard a lot of good things about them, but in this blog I'm going to tell you what I fell in love of all the things I show you in my new video which is the Sigma Resort palette...OMG I love that palette its incredible!!! it has beautiful colors for the summer but it also has your neutrals you need for your everyday makeup, It comes with a liquid highlighter which is fabulous its right there next to the sun beam from benefit so its a pretty cool product, then you have a beautiful blush its a coral pink color which is great for the summer to rock out, and last thing is the dual eyeliner pencil which has a blue and brown liner and they are so pigmented  I will show you swatches of them right now. The most unbelievable thing is that you get all that for only $42.00 dollars that is a great price for all the products you are getting, you really can't beat that so let me show you now the swatches...

                                  8 Eyeshadows




                                Eyeliner, blush, highlighter

 So I hope this helps you to decide if you want to buy this AMAZING palette or not, I hope you do you won't regret it.....

So my beautiful makeup addicts have fun and shop wisely......


2 comments: