Monday, August 5, 2013

HOT AND SHOCKING !!!!

Hey everyone so today I want to show you my new lipsticks I got and best part these lipsticks is that the are drugstore  so its affordable for everyone... Yay on saving money!!! so I got these two lipsticks from Maybelline new vivid colors in Hot Plum and Shocking Coral, these two lipsticks are amazing I love them both! So let me describe them for you... They are creamy non drying, really pigmented and they tint your lips somewhat which is always great because the last thing you want is to be doing is re-applying lipstick all day. so lets me show you the colors I got....

 You have Hot Plum which is a light purple pink color I love this color! use this color with a nude smokey eye looks wonderful!!!
Shocking coral is a bright pink but it looks like a light pink on me which was a little disappointing but never the less i still love the color that I get when I wear it, I love wearing this lipstick during the say with a natural look
 Here are some swatches for you


well you beautiful makeup Addicts i hope you like this blog post and I hope I inspired you to go and get these colors..... So stay tuned for some more stuff on your way.... Stay beautiful!!!!

If you want more of me


 Website
♥Twitter
@comua21
www.Twitter.com/comua21
♥Instagram
@comua21

No comments:

Post a Comment