Friday, August 9, 2013

REVLON, CLINIQUE, OR POP????

What's up my beautiful Makeup Addicts today I have a review/compare for you!!!! today I have my chubby lip sticks/balm from Revlon, Clinique and Pop beauty, These  are amazing but one does shine better than the other ones. 

I want to start by telling you why I love these chubby sticks, first of all they are really hydrating and the last thing you want is something on your lips that makes them feel dried up and uncomfortable,they are so soft they feel like butter and that makes them glide so well and smooth, another thing that I like about them is that they are good to wear when you're on the go and just need a little color to change your look. 

OK now going to compare these 3 brands that just seem to make the same thing and yet all of them have different prices... so which one do you choose???????

lets start with Clinique Chubby sticks Price: $16

These chubby sticks are high end and if you want to find them you can go to the mall and check them out at Macy's, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Sephora. These bad boys are really pigmented and they have 16 amazing colors but the problem for me is even though they are great the price is a little to steep for me, don't get me wrong I will still buy them because they are great I just wished they were a little cheaper.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stain price: $ 7.49

These balm stains are drugstore and you can find them at Target, Walmart, Walgreen's, and even Ulta. these stains are good they are not as pigmented as the chubby sticks from Clinique but they work just as well. To me they feel more like a tinted chap stick but with a little more pigmentation. I like these they are cheap and if you don't want to spend that much on the chubby sticks well this is a good alternative for you.

Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon $25 for a package of 6  (4.17 each )

These crayons are really creamy, pigmented and fairly new to me. I received this product in my Ipsy July bag and I love it ever since. I really think these are really good but the downside to me is that I didn't find them sold separately just in a bundle and I really don't like to get makeup like that, another thing is that they only have 6 colors and most of them are fair color or nude, I would really love to see more bright and bold colors from them. One thing I do love is that for 6 you just pay 25 and that would mean each one would be approximately $4.17 each  so that's good. You can find these Pop crayons on their site http://www.popbeauty.co.uk....

NOW here are some swatches of the products I just talked about


 Clinique Chubby stick in Plushest Punch
 Pop Beauty pouty pop crayon in Coral Crush
 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Romantic Romantique

well you guys I hope you loves this review/ comparison of these products please dot forget to follow me and check me out in YouTube, facebook, twitter and instagram I will put links below

And please check out my website at makeupbys



♥Twitter
@comua21
www.Twitter.com/comua21
♥Instagram
@comua21


No comments:

Post a Comment