Sunday, April 28, 2013

YouTube video FAIL!

Hey my fellow Addicts so I've been trying to make my first YouTube video and it was a complete fail!...lol. First of all I really couldn't stop laughing and as soon as I started recording with my friend Vanessa and my little sister it  got quiet and awkward , finally when we start feeling comfortable  and finished recording we decide to look at the video and the camera dies but that's not the best part, so I say"Well lets download this to the computer" and guess what?????....... Yes you probably guessed it, it did not download at all...so there you go no video but don't worry I'm working on a new one :-)
 
So I know this is not much of a blog but don't worry I will post more interesting  blogs very soon and till then my lovely addicts have fun and go get addicted with makeup...

No comments:

Post a Comment